We’re ringing in the fall in the best way: with chili!
Join us on October 14, 4:30-6:30pm for a wonderful afternoon of delicious food, live music, entertainment for kids, and more.
Bring a slow cooker containing your best chili recipe or other fall soup (already cooked) to SPUMC’s kitchen by 4:30pm to enter into one of five competition categories:
- Young Chefs (Contestants under age 18)
- Secret Ingredient (Chilis with a special or unusual ingredient in them)
- Hot! Hot! Hot! (Chilis that go for the SPICY factor)
- Meatless Medley (Vegetarian chilis)
- Stand-Out Soups (Non-chili entries)
Please also bring a serving utensil and a list of chili ingredients for our friends with allergies. We can’t wait to taste what you cook up!
Space is limited, so be sure to arrive early if you want to make sure your chili gets tasted.
Chili not your specialty? Bring a dessert to share!