We’re celebrating the fall in the best way: with chili, music, and family fun!
Join us on October 27, 4:30-6:30pm for a wonderful afternoon of delicious food, live music, entertainment for kids, and more.
Bring a slow cooker containing your best chili recipe or other fall soup (already cooked) to SPUMC’s kitchen by 4:30pm to enter into one of five competition categories:
- Young Chefs (Contestants under age 18)
- Classic (Traditional beef & beans)
- Hot! Hot! Hot! (Chilis that go for the SPICY factor)
- Poultry & Veggie (Chicken, Turkey, &Vegetarian chilis)
- Stand-Out Soups (Non-chili entries)
Please also bring a serving utensil and a list of chili ingredients for our friends with allergies. We can’t wait to taste what you cook up!
Space is limited, so be sure to arrive early if you want to make sure your chili gets tasted. Register your chili in advance by emailing Lori firstname.lastname@example.org or look for the sign up sheet in Fellowship Hall.
Chili not your specialty? Bring a dessert to share!
A $5 suggested donation will be appreciated.